Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on How To Lose Weight

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 34 years old, Lahore

Age 34, male, weight 98kg, height 5' 7/8'', unmarried, patient of metabolic syndrome (blood pressure, cholesterol, pre-diabetes well-controlled with drugs), stress/anxiety (not controlled enough). thyroid profile normal. I think my optimal weight should be 75-78kg as per height. I eat two times a day with 12-hour gap. I eat One roti of whole wheat with salan/curry each time i.e Two roti a day, when there is rice then it is a plate of 200/250gm at maximum. I don't eat dast food, soda drinks, bakery items, sweets, ice-creams, deep-fried foods, food made with white flour/maeda like naan, pizza, schwarma/burgers etc. Only eats a samosa every two month. Dahi Baray one a month. Despite this diet routine not losing any weight, One thing which I lack is exercise/walk which I should have done. But this diet along should have made difference, what do you say? With this diet if I start exercise/walk now, will I be able to to lose 20-23kg ?weight? How much time would it take & what type/durat

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Zainab Chaudhry

Zainab Chaudhry - Nutritionist

BS (hons) Nutrition & Dietitics | Islamabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

hi
exercise and walk will help you in weight loss and improve your mental health
not eating for a long time doesn't help you in loosing weight at all , you should eat small frequent meals throghtout the day
seek professional dietetion's help

thank you so much.

5 years ago

Dietitian / Nutritionist in Islamabad - Ayesha Haq

Ayesha Haq - Dietitian / Nutritionist

MSC , Mphil in community health and nutrition (Holistic health) , PHD (Ongoing), PGD | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Hi
You need holistic counselling and customised diet plan to manage metabolic syndrome and weight

thanks

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories