Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Karachi
My height is 6' weight is 67kgs age is 24. I am just getting curious about my belly its getting out a bit in this age. I am not that much foodie like i take one or max two meals daily on an average. 4 to 5 time junk food a week. consumes,Green tea twice a day still I am having so much fat in my belly.
kindly let me know the concern Doctor or specialist. and is there anything which can burn my fat in belly.
Member
Anonymous User
Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.
Sir, your diet is not proper. focus on consuming nutrient dense diet. try to avoid junk food and add 30 min healthy exercise in your routine. this will help you lose belly fat.
Member
Anonymous User
ma'am, can a get a food diet chart.
or any medication without side effect ?
BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Quetta | Book Appointment
medicine is not recommended due to side effects. Yes you can get diet plan. Book your appointment with me.
1 year ago
Member
Anonymous User
Salam dr...im a patient of pcos...Do you have Its successful treatment ..I have been treating it for 6 years but it has not benefited ..
77 Positive Reviews