Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro - Brain on Neurology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 19 years old, Tehran

Hi When I'm standing and I'm not moving, I feel like the earth moves under my feet, when I walk, it gets low when I'm sitting, it's like the earth fluctuates under my body, but generally with every move, it gets low

Neuro Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Farrukh Zulfiqar

Dr. Farrukh Zulfiqar - Neuro Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Neurosurgery), FRCS-SN(Neurosurgery) | Karachi

Need to hear more about your symptoms and associated complains, examination will be really relevant too. Please consult any ENT or Neurologist to have these. Will be happy to guide and help if you require. (but I'm a neurosurgeon!)

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Prof. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Lahore

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

Your complaint is very interesting. You may either have a condition called sensory neuropathy or it could be result of a stroke. A neurologist needs to take full history, how long the complaint has been going on, and how it started. The neurologist would also perform a full neurological examination and suggest whether any tests or scans are needed. I prefer to do this kind of examination myself face to face but as I am located in England I can only do it by video online through Marham platform. Therefore if you want to consult me kindly arrange it through Marham platform . Thank you

Is it symptom of MS?

2 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Neuro - Brain

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories