Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Sleeplessness

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Karachi

when ever i go to bed for sleep my mind is still wake and because of that i can't sleep kindly suggest how to get better my sleep because of this all my day go very bad

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Ameet Kumar

Dr. Ameet Kumar - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

the cause sleeplessness should be worked out first... is it because of stress, family issues or work. general approach should be like
Sleep only as much as you need to feel rested and then get out of bed. Keep a regular sleep schedule, Do not try to sleep unless you feel sleepy. Exercise regularly, preferably at least 4 to 5 hours before bedtime. Avoid caffeinated beverages after lunch. Avoid smoking, especially in the evening. Do not go to bed hungry. Make the bedroom environment conducive to sleep. Avoid prolonged use of light-emitting screens before bedtime. Deal with your worries before bedtime.
if these measure fails, use tab ativan 1mg 1 hour before bedtime.

Neurologist in Quetta - Dr. Ahmed Wali

Dr. Ahmed Wali - Neurologist

FCPS (Neurology), Fellowship Neurophysiology (AKU), Diplomat American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (DABCN), | Quetta

review-stars

300 Positive Reviews

I agree with Dr. Ameet kumar.
For medicine i think Ativan may not be available in markete. So better to take Tab. modton 1 tab at night.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories