Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Chronic Kidney Desease

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, Kàrachi

Asalam o alikum respected doctors I am suffering from ckd stage 5 from last 2 and half yrs and on three dialysis a week wanted to go for a transplant with an outside donor because no one in my family is willing to donate a kidney for me what is your advice should go ahead as well as is there any organization in Pakistan which can arrange a donor for me other than SIUT because they have rejected my case on this base that no one in my family is willing to donate a kidney for me Please help me Because I am fed up being on dialysis and the problems which accompany it for e.g blood pressure, wait loss, weakness, incapable of living a happy and peaceful life like all of others And I am also suffer from epilepsy after dialysis according to the neurologist It's due to my weakness which I face after dialysis So Please please help me!

Nephrologist in Peshawar - Asst. Prof. Dr. Irfan Mirza

Asst. Prof. Dr. Irfan Mirza - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS | Peshawar

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Out side donor is not allowed in pakistan . You can place your case in front of transplant regularity authority of your locality for permission if they agreed than u can transplant

Nephrologist in Gilgit - Dr. Asma Hafeez

Dr. Asma Hafeez - Nephrologist

MBBS, MD Nephrology | Gilgit

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

respected patient, unfortunately it is against pakistan's current law that a non family member can donate kidney to you. on the other hand, with our experience, we have noticed patient eventually opt illegal options in kashmir or isb or lahore without any proper kidney match and thats disasterous. There is this one option in kidney center rawalpindi that might be safe and who might agree to non related transplant. i dont have a personal experience Regards..

Nephrologist in Karachi - Dr. Farya Moon

Dr. Farya Moon - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Ws,outside family renal transplant is not very successful because of HLA matching issues that’s why we prefer family donor,in your case outside donor(even first degree relative) would be considered with full pre transplant work up.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories