Questions Asked From Gynecologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Gynecologist

Gynecologist

3rd Pregnancey

Hey doc ye 3rd pregnancy hai is sey pehalleey mere 2 c sec hochuke ha last pregnancey meri October 2016 mail deliver hoi or during pregnancey 2nd month mai cyst remove surgery b hoi thi means mere 3 operation hochuke ha now em 6 w...

Gynecologist

MASTURBATION And PCOS

i masturbate many times and now i have notice that there are hairs on my nipples am very worried about it I want to know that is masturbation cause PCOS???

Gynecologist

Unable To Conceive

We got married in november 2016 and started family planning from january 2017. I am unable to conceive till now we are just bothered if everything is fine with both of us. Can you recommend what measures should we take and what test...

Gynecologist

Backpain

In April my wife had C section, anesthesia was injected in her spinal cord, now a days she is facing swere back pain problem in that same area that she can't even bend properly due to pain Kindly help us in this regard, suggest a g...

Gynecologist

Gynaecologist Help

I'm experiencing something weird and unusual. I had my last period 2 weeks ago and now since a few days Im feeling some pregnancy symptoms like crampy feeling in my lower abdomen, fatigue, back ache, also experienced some spotting....

Gynecologist

Veginal Issue

Assallam.o.allaikum i got married 6 yrs back... 1 yr back i got preg through ICSI proceedure... through out preg i used cyclogest pessarries had ivfc inj twice a week i.went through.swear urine infection in last trimester ... now pr...

Gynecologist

Ovulation Days

how to calculate ovulation days? plzz explain it my last periods date is 10th july and average cycle is 26 to 28 days.. plzz tel my ovulation days

Gynecologist

Iugr

Hey..i was pregnant twice.. during first pregnancy my baby had been diagnosed as iugr and later born at 36 weeks weighing around 2.3kg,but unfortunately died of sepsis.during my second pregnancy,my baby was SGA, born at 37 week weig...

Gynecologist

Pcos

I have pcos and not able to get conceive .I have one daughter after that I have pcos and late period problem dr suggest me laproscopy.it it safe?I want to come pak and want to meet you

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Gynecologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Gynecologist