Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Vaginal Agenesis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Pakistan

I am 20 years old and I still have no periods. I visited a gynaecologist and she said it's Vaginal Agenesis and I will never undergo menstruation. Kindly recommend me it's treatment if any so I can live a complete life. I will be very grateful to you

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Uzma Naz

Asst. Prof. Dr. Uzma Naz - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Gynecology) | | Lahore

review-stars

94 Positive Reviews

Dear girl, do ypu have functional ovaries and uterus??? if yes, you can undergo vaginal reconstruction and can have periods. but if normal ovaries are not there, then you cant have periods but again vagina can be made artificially for sexual activity


0

0

Attach Photo here: