Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Conceive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Lahore

I am ttc since 2.5 years. Apparently i have no major issues , my ultrasound reports are always fine , but my periods are irregular, they get late every month. Sometimes i get spotting for 3 days before proper blood flow. Also there was a slight disturbance with my prolactin and FSH. but according to my gynea i didn't need any medicines for that (in year 2019). I have taken many cycles of clomid but no success. Now i need to ask from some gynea doctor of Lahore. To please tell me when (which day of cycle) should i visit doctor for starting Treatment for Conceive. Because Since 2 years i was Based in Saudi Arabia , so now its First time that am going to start treatment in Pakistan. Also please recommend some good gynecologist And what is the best time in the monthly cycle to start the treatment

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Sarfraz

Dr. Uzma Sarfraz - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS | Karachi

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

if prolactin and fsh is disturbed then how it's normal??? raised prolactin levels must be treated because it leads to anovulatory cycles.. no ovulation no pregnancy... and what about your husband's semen analysis? change your gynaecologist u need proper evaluation.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Kiran Khalid

Dr. Kiran Khalid - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS | Lahore

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

salam hru
be relaxed
Inshallah u will be alright
ur problems need detail discussion and consultation, its seems to be quite difficult to explain u on massages, will u plz contact me on video online consultation for detail discussion

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Malik

Dr. Saima Malik - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Take proper consultation of Gynaecologist for your problems needs investigation and can visit ist day of mensentruation and search good Gynaecologist urself by asking ur family and friends

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Rehmat Asif

Dr. Rehmat Asif - General Practitioner

MBBS, RMP | Rawalpindi

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Dear go though our profile. Book online. In sha Allah you will not regret.

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Rehmat Asif

Dr. Rehmat Asif - General Practitioner

MBBS, RMP | Rawalpindi

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Dear your hormonal profile should be in normal levels to think about clomid or contact days or treatment protocols.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories