Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Post Pregnancy Weakness

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 29, gulistan e johar

asalam o alaikum I had a c sec 4 months back after 10 years now IAM feeling pain in my bones feels dizziness during breastfeeding IAM not be able to active as I was in earlier and the main problem is lack of sex desire it effects my life iam taking surbex z and osnate D tablet once in a day and also have UTI Dr prescribed me urixin 40 mg tablet which is not available In store n cranmax sachet so plz suggest me alternate of urixin 40 mg tablets thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Please connect with us Take an online consultation if needed :
https://www.marham.pk/contact
Thank You

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Shabeen Naz Masood

Dr. Shabeen Naz Masood - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS, FICS, FCPS, PhD, DCPS, International Society of Comsetogynecology (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

144 Positive Reviews

Pl consult on tele health or see your doctor in person

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Irum Khayyam

Dr. Irum Khayyam - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Tab noroxin 400 mg 2 times a day for 10 days.keep taking your supplements take lot of water.lack of sexual desire is common in post delivery period it will be recovered soon .

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Misbah Naseer

ciproxin 400mg twice a day for 7days and after infection take fefol thrice aday if tolerated with CAC or ossnate other time of day than iron n take it till the two month at least .n increase dairy intake along with water and eat sonf during feeding take good care of urself so that u will be able to take care of baby and family insha'Allah. ...huwalshafi

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories