Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Periods Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Peshawar

I'm TTc for second time from last 3 months,my baby is 2.11 born via c-sec, at my 1st time TTc I had hormonal issues like I used to have spotting before 2 or 3 days of periods date and then after 2 or 3 days proper bleeding would start, for this problem my Dr prescribed me myfol, flygel and progyluton with which I conceived on the very first month, now again the same problem arised , till then I used to have my periods either before or on exact date but after we started trying to conceive this problem arised again, like the first two months periods started after 2 days of periods date, then on 3rd time I got 2 days before the period date and now this time two days passed on my periods date, then on 3rd missed period date spotting occured twice a day and then on next day means today proper periods started.. my lmp was 6th August.. my question is should I use the same prescription given above?? Or should I go for a fresh checkup? I had my recent checkup 3 months ago for the same problem

Member of Marham-Forum

This was the first prescription.. and sorry it wasn't myfol it's something else written as first tab there in the prescription which I can't read...

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maj R Tehmina Rehman

Salams. with menstrual disorders and hormonal treatment ,its best to go for a checkup and review.

W.assalam.. dear Dr but is it normal? As my Dr says k why you came as delaying periods for even a week is normal

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Ambreen Ghori

Dr. Ambreen Ghori - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MS, DGO | Hyderabad

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

take consultation

Ok Dr but is it normal? As my Dr says k why you came as delaying periods for even a week is normal..

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Kulsoom Shahid

Dr. Kulsoom Shahid - Homeopath

BSc, DHMS, RHMP. HMD (Gold Medalist)UK, London | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM WA REHMATULHI WA BRAKATUHU !
IT CUREABLE IN HOMOEOPATHY.
IF YOU WANT HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT YOU CAN CONSULT ME THROUGH MURHUM..

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/homeopath/dr-kulsoom-shahid

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories