Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Periods And Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Dunyapur

About 1 and half month ago I married..At the right now I did firs strip test8 August.. that's not positive..at 13 August I have lab pregnancy test thats also negative.. but periods not come any how spotting .. of red discharge .. take place ...thats white earlier days.. what should I do?? Could I useGyronit like tablets . It would not affect ovulution for next time?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS | MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Diploma (Health Professions Education) | FRCOG | | Lahore

review-stars

240 Positive Reviews

It’s better to visit gynaecologist so that your thorough history and exam is done and then treatment advised accordingly.


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

If missed periods get beta hcg level


0

0

Attach Photo here: