Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Period Problems

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 22, Lahore

I am un married with a height of 5'2 and weight 67 kgs I've been having problem with my periods although they were irregular since the first time I got them around at the age of 15, and was put on BC for almost a year after that my period did occurred every month but they never were on the same date, from May of 2020 things gotten worse again I skipped may, August of 2020 and gotten checked on September where my hormones were checked on day 5 and everything was normal except my ultrasound it suggested polycystic ovaries then this year I got 4 natural cycles and also gotten my hormones checked on day 3 of period in May 2021 and they were normal but still the problem is unresolved I sometimes skip them for a month or 2, or if I get them the flow is quiet lighter from what I used to have I don't want to be on medications what can I do now? Light period is getting me worried. Please help

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Tooba Shahzad

Dr. Tooba Shahzad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Reduce your weight is the only answer.consult via Marham

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS | MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Diploma (Health Professions Education) | FRCOG | | Lahore

review-stars

212 Positive Reviews

You have to lose weight. Target weight 52/53 kg. That will improve regularise the cycle.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Fozia Umber Qureshi

Dr. Fozia Umber Qureshi - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Need to reduce weight upto 5 kg. You would get better

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Kaukab Shabbir

Dr. Kaukab Shabbir - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

weight management along with some homeopathic medicines will solve ur issue inshaaAllah..u can consult once online for proper treatment.. takecare

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories