Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on PCOS And Period Problems

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 21, peshawar

Dear Dr salam.. Dr I was married in 2018, before marriage and after marriage my period was irregular..now my previous period starts date is 27 June,from that date to now my period is not start.i visit a gynecologist at peshawar, do the following attach test and altrasound with my complete history.. Plz tell me and guide me about the problem... As my period is not start and over dated then what I do for my period..is the given medicine is OK or some other medicine is needed.. Tnx

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Irum Khayyam

Dr. Irum Khayyam - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

get you pregnancy test done if not positive then take primoLut n 5mg 3 times aday for 10 days wait for periods if they don't come then come to me at clinic for further details.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Romana Amir

Dr. Romana Amir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

220 Positive Reviews

salaam. i think you should trust your doctor she has taken a very detailed and comprehensive history....test are normal.

OK madam tnx a lot .. I post only for your comment.madam period is not start now.. If period is not start naturally then what I do next

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Shamim Fatima

Dr. Shamim Fatima - Gynecologist

| MBBS | MCPS | | Karachi

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

Medical treatment is ok continue with medication For conceiving you may need some help

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories