Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Not Single Time Got Pregnant Even After Marriage 11 Years

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 30 Years old, Saudi Arabia

I am writing my problem here that I didn’t got pregnant during my 11 years marriage. I had done all kind of test for me and results found normal. My husband done his Siemens analysis many time and his result 55 to 60 percent coming. Is there any hope to get pregnant? As all doctors in Pakistan and abroad saying that you both are fine and its Allah will. Pray from Allah. Now i am thinking a last option for IVF. Seeking best advise.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Wah Cantt - Dr. Saima Tabasum

Dr. Saima Tabasum - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Gynecology) | Wah Cantt

if all report ok than plz may known ur tubal potency test

This test was done in 2013 and no tubes found damaged or blocked. Test was done at Fatima Memorial hospital Lahore. Please advise Doctor.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Wah Cantt - Dr. Saima Tabasum
Dr. Saima Tabasum - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Gynecology) | Wah Cantt | Book Appointment

than u can done ivf

4 years ago

Can you recommend which hospital is good in Lahore for Ivf and total cost for it?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS | MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Diploma (Health Professions Education) | FRCOG | | Lahore

review-stars

212 Positive Reviews

You should go for IVF soon as chances of conception with IVF will also decrease with advancing woman’s age.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear concerned female
There are many good treatments in homeopathy without any side effects. For any further treatments or information you can consult Homeopathic Consultant Sexologist , Dr Syed Pirzada through email at doctorpirzada@yahoo.com

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories