Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Not Conceiving

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Jehlum

Please post it anonymously: It’s been 3yrs of my wedding, I haven’t conceived yet. Got my all tests done from abroad. Everything is perfectly fine. my in laws and society are putting so much pressure on me for not conceiving. My MIL took me to gynecologist before my husband’s arrival. Doctor has done just ultrasound and I asked is there any issue, she said No. it was my 2nd day of periods. She asked me now which medicine should I gave. I said to conceive. She prescribed prolifen+Gonadil+IVF injections. I took all medicine and got shots but my husband came 14 days late. Well my MIL took me again to gynecologist and she recommended clomidtab+Gonadil and 3 IVF injections. My husband got his test done of semen analysis and the report said he has asthenzospermia, low motility of sperms. I took medicine only Gonadil is left for few days, now my MIL is keeping track of medication am I taking or not. She is forcing me to get IVF shots., do I really need? When my husband has issue? Please hel

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Naheed Akhtar Rana

Dr. Naheed Akhtar Rana - Gynecologist

MBBS, MRCOG (UK), DFFP (UK), FRCOG (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

81 Positive Reviews

Did your gynaecologist saw the semen analysis results for your husband, if she has seen results and still prescribed medication it means may be the results were normal, because knowingly she will not prescribe injections . If your husband semen analysis reports are not good he should see urologist and you should only take medication once his report are fine

She hasn’t seen reports.

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Multan - Dr. Saima Gul Bashir

Dr. Saima Gul Bashir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG | Multan

review-stars

24 Positive Reviews

Women may conceive with mild male factor infertility.if your doctor prescribed these injections after seeing your husband's report you may take.

No she hasn’t seen reports. She has prescribed early and didn’t ask for my husband’s exam.

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Ambreen Ghori

Dr. Ambreen Ghori - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MS, DGO | Hyderabad

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

take consultation for proper evaluation

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Ayesha Salman

Dr. Ayesha Salman - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Detailed history and reports are required to guide you properly, book consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories