Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on No Periods 2 Months Ago

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, karachi

Salam doctors please help me. Its been 1.5 years ago of my marriage im trying to conceive. In starting my periods are regular appears on sake date of every month. All of sudden from last 2 months i didnt bleed. O went to doctor she prescribe me duphaston 10mg for 10 days 2 times aday. And prescribe some test which have to be done on 2nd day of periods. But there is no periods as i completed duphaston course. What should i do now should i wait for periods at home now or consult my gynaecologiat again in this regards. Please help me im very much worried in this regards trying to conceive :'(

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Aisha Rabbani

Dr. Aisha Rabbani - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gyne & Obs) | Islamabad

review-stars

62 Positive Reviews

Dear patient you need to discuss with doctor about history to find out cause of this problem . You need to wait for week after stopping duphaston. Periods will start hopefully but if not you need further consultation. Tc

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Aisha Rabbani

Dr. Aisha Rabbani - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gyne & Obs) | Islamabad

review-stars

62 Positive Reviews

Dear patient you need to discuss with doctor about history to find out cause of this problem . You need to wait for week after stopping duphaston. Periods will start hopefully but if not you need further consultation. Tc

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsen

Dr. Uzma Mohsen - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

waa.. my dear I hope u have checked for pregnancy after two months absent menses.
wait for a week, if no bleeding then consult gynaecologist again. Tc

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories