Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Miscarriage

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, Islamabad

A.o.A My LMP was in 15 june and I was 7 weeks pregnant when I became to know that my sac was not seen on ultrasound and start bleeding after ultrasound.My Dr said that u may be in situation of biochemical pregnancy but a small sac piece was discharged out with severe cramps during bleeding . This month I become pregnant again and after 2 days missed period , I had a spotting but after a week of spotting bleeding starts and a small piece was discharged out again... What is this condition called?? Is this a miscarriage or sign of biochemical pregnancy

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rakhshanda Nahid

Dr. Rakhshanda Nahid - Gynecologist

MBBS, DOWH, MRCP, MRCOG part 2 | Lahore

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Yes it seems to be complete early miscarriage.Go for check up and transvaginal ultrrasound to confirm that, it is complete miscarriage .take tablet folic acid 5mg once a day


0

0

Attach Photo here: