Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Miscarriage

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Lahore

Hy I had 3 miscarriages. First two were weak beta hcg pregnancy and nothing was shown on ultrasound at time of bleeding and miscarriages occured spontaneous and 3rd pregnancy was only gestational sac pregnancy ended at 7 weeks with dnc. All miscarriages occur at 7weeks. I want to mention I was not aware that I had subclinical hypothyroidism during 3rd pregnancy I come to know that I had subclinical hypothyroidism bcz my tsh was 11.06 during 3rd weeks of pregnancy was not treated. So I changed my gynecologist and now she gave me loprin 75mg,levothyroxin 25mcg, mom c and Glucophage 250mg twice a day and she also gave coq10 to my husband for safe side my husband Cheked andrologist he gave qaz plus and clomid to my husband. I want to get suggestion are these medications are OK? Or should I change my gynecologist?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Shagufta Tahir

Prof. Dr. Shagufta Tahir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gyencology) | Karachi

review-stars

68 Positive Reviews

We can not comment on some other doctor's treatment, she must have assessed you, it's your choice and trust on your Doctor. You can't follow many doctors at one time this destroys your health. So better to select and to have trust on your Doctor.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Bushra Zahid

Dr. Bushra Zahid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

assalam o alikum. dear I can't comment as your doctors must have prescribed medication after assessing you. if you want second opinion plz take appointment and come with all Investigations done as we need a good history, examination and tests for diagnosis and treatment.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories