Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Menstrual Irregularities

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 24, rawalpindi

I am 24 Yrs old age at menarche was 12. My periods have always been irregular. I used to skip periods. For past few months I had menorrhagia. A Dr recommended me primolut N for 21 days and asked to get usg pelvis done. This is the usg report. Seems normal what shall I do?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Naheed Waris

Dr. Naheed Waris - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics and Gynecology) | | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

weight? seems like pcos, get ur hormonal profile on second day of cycle


0

0

Member

Member


Height 5'5 weight 66-67 kg

1 year ago

Member

Member


Are polycystic ovaries not visible on usg?

1 year ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rakhshanda Nahid

Dr. Rakhshanda Nahid - Gynecologist

MBBS, DOWH, MRCP, MRCOG part 2 | Lahore

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Balanced diet,avoid fast food,exercise and weight reduction if BMI more than 25.Maintain menstual calender for three months


0

0

Member

Member


Height 5'5 weight 66-67 kg

1 year ago

Member

Member


Okay
Shall I keep taking primolut?

1 year ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor

Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics), MCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Lahore

review-stars

86 Positive Reviews

Aoa your cycle is irregular start with before less periods and now heavy. From the history it seems to be pcos element.So u need hormone profile and proper consultation. Thanks


0

0

Attach Photo here: