Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Lost My Baby

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 26, Islamabad

I was pregnant and lost my baby at the end of 6th month. I was neither having any nausea nor any prob. A day before delivery I had pain I showed to my Dr. she did my ultrasound and gave me few vagainal creams and said it's and infection at night I started having pain when I visit to Dr they said you are ready for delivery and I delivered a baby girl. she was too small, we tried our level best to keep her in the best possible hospital but she expired after 3 days. I just wanted to ask the Dr what might b the cause? Kia Dr ko aik din phly ya ultrasound may nazar ni Aya KY Mera baby itna nechy ha? she was my first one. boht dukh may hon. I want to conceive again. this all happened in May. now can you guide me what precautions should I take taky agy aisy infection na ho?

Gynecologist in Wah Cantt - Dr. Summera Bi Bi

Dr. Summera Bi Bi - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS | Wah Cantt

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

In your next pregnancy go for cervical length it may need cervical cerclage in your next pregnancy. Proper follow up visits

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sobia Shahid

Dr. Sobia Shahid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology), MRCOG1 | Faisalabad

review-stars

249 Positive Reviews

boht sari reason hoti hain aisi delivery ki...cervical length infection and many more..ap aik detail check up krwayin gynacologist se and then plan for further baby...no need to worry .there are so many treatment available to prevent this mishap in next pregnancy..nut detail check up and investigation are mandatory

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Afshan Ali

Dr. Afshan Ali - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gyne & Obs) | Lahore

I next pregnancy, check your cervical length.and regular antenatal checkups. to identify early infection and treat.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Ayesha Salman

Dr. Ayesha Salman - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Sorry to know about your loss, was this other wise a healthy pregnancy? No BP, Sugar etc, start taking folic acid 400 micro gram one daily, make a healthy routine and keep in touch, whish you a healthy pregnancy next time

Yes mam everything was fine.. Anomaly scan was done.. Everything was perfect.. Even when she was born she was just small otherwise hath move kar rhi thi.. Eyes open karte thi.. Mijhy khud samjh ni Aya KY howa Kia.. Kia agr ma 12 bajy din may ultrasound karwati hon us may show ni howa KY open ho rhi uterus jo raat tk I was ready to deliver a baby? Pls mijhy guide karein KY next time mijhy kahan ahtiyt karni chaya

3 years ago

No BP no sugar problem

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Ayesha Salman
Dr. Ayesha Salman - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 29 Positive Reviews

Unn Dino main koi fever yah flu, urine main infection yah discharge tha?, cousin marriage hy?, cervical length py bhi next time nazr rakhian gy, maximum ahtiyaat krain gy inshaAllah

3 years ago

No mam no flu.. Yes aik din phly slight discharge Tha it was eid day toh next I went to the Dr and told that I was having a slight pain with fluid discharge in urine.. But with no bad smell..

3 years ago

Later on after delivery.. 3 days later again mijhy pain ho rha Tha lower abdomen may I had an ultrasound and radiologist wrote ovarian torsion.. Ma boht dar gae KY ya toh medical emergency. Phr aik aur Dr ko consult Kia she gave my 3 days injection course and my pain subsides.. Un nay Kia there was no ovarian torsion just infection.. Ab ma dar gae hon.. Infection ka likely cause Kia ho sakhta.. Ma Kia avoid Karon jo na ho dobara.. Kia intercourse ni karna Chaya in pregnancy?

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Asma Khan

Dr. Asma Khan - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obs & Gyne) | Islamabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

Im so sorry for your loss. We cant blame the doctor for that as she did diagnose an infection and started t.reatment. There are a lot of reasons for what happened including infection and cervical incompetence. Its been some time so plan for a next pregnancy with a positive attitude. Start tab folic acid. Regular antenatal visits with cervical length and infection monitoring.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD(Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound), | Islamabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

Aoa
second trimester losses can b attrobuted to cervical in competence,infections etc...but pre pregnancy councelling is v important before ur next conception fr devising ur further plan of management in next pregnancy before hand

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories