Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynecological

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Karachi

I had unprotected intercourse a couple of times and it was a pull out method. One of the intercourses was during the ovulation time which was a week. I took an ecp within two days after the unprotected sex. So what is happening right now, is that I've been feeling a bit weird. I don't know how to explain it either and there's a lot of fatigue as well. There was a bit of spotting today which started around 3pm. I wasn't supposed to have periods till another 7 days and I usually have periods on time since the last one year or so. I was reading about implantation bleeding. Could this be it? There isn't a consistent blood flow right now either, it's brownish. Doesn't look anything like what it does during the first few days of periods. Doesn't feel like it either. Very subtle cramps especially the fact that my hip bone hurts too during periods and it isn't the case here. Kindly guide me a little.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Sidra Tul Muntaha

Please do pregnancy test

Gynecologist in Sialkot - Dr. Raana Anwar

Dr. Raana Anwar - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO (Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics) | Sialkot

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

are u over due

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Maria Hasan

Dr. Maria Hasan - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Islamabad

It could be irregular vaginal bleeding due to ecp or just periods that arrived early. But for any irregular bleeding, must do pregnancy test. Then we can proceed forward.

The bleeding only lasted for two days and without clots or anything. Should I still take the test? I missed my period date as well, it's been three to four days now. And even if the bleeding was due to periods then shouldn't it have lasted longer than two days? My periods usually last 7 days.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Zakia Bano

Dr. Zakia Bano - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gyne/ Obs) | Karachi

review-stars

107 Positive Reviews

Assalam o alaikum.
first of all do urinary pregnancy test and share the result.
if it's negative then nothing to worry.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories