Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Lahorr

I had my femplant (implant) after my first baby one year ago. After that i had irregular periods(one week apart). Doctor prescribed me familia for two weeks but i ate it only for a week as i was breastfeeding and it was effecting my milk production. After that i didnt have any periods for almost one year. Now this month (feb) i had my periods and again they are irregular (one week apart). And from last eight days i am on my periods.Periods flow is medium. Still on femplant and breastfeeding. Kindly tell what should i do? Take familia again... Kindly help... Thanks.

Gynecologist in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed

Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FRCOG, MRCOG | Rawalpindi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Please just ask your doctor to take out femplant otherwise this will do irregular bleeding and the difficulty in next pregnancy

Gynecologist in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed

Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FRCOG, MRCOG | Rawalpindi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Not having good result China made femplant tell her please I don’t want it take it out

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Irum Khayyam

Dr. Irum Khayyam - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Dear  patient         This irregularity of periods is due to femplant and it will stay  there till you remove it .But this is not dangerous  until  it causes heavy long lasting periods.you can keep it.If you want regularity then you have to remove it and start any other method which can maintain periods.           Thanks.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories