Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

Salam I have previous history of 2 vbac del & 1 ectopic left tube & 2 miscarriages this is currently my 6 pregnancy corresponding age of 9 weeks and 6 days... My problem is I am having perisac bleeding in my ultrasound 1st ultrasound happened on 14 June which show thin streak of perisac bleed And recent US dated 4 july also shows small amount of perisac bleed and it also stated placenta all around , I had my appointment today but my dr cancelled her clinic I am really stress out can anybody here guide me its root cause as I am taking dophaston 10 mg and gravibinon 2ml weekly tomorrow i will have my 4th injection please guide me what should I do to resolve this... I am unable to attach my Ultrasound picture here its says ° Single viable intrauterine fetus seen with unstable lie. ° Cardiac activity is present ° CRL measures 2.9 cm, corresponding to gestational age of 9 weeks 5 days +/- 1 week. ° Small amount of perisac bleeding seen. ° Placenta is all around. ° Liquor

Gynecologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Mahvish Javed

Dr. Mahvish Javed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Do you have any vaginal bleeding at the moment

Gynecologist in London - Dr. Aqsa Mandvia

Dr. Aqsa Mandvia - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG I & II | London

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

hello
so sorry to hear that i can understand it mist be difficult for you.
yes definitely.your pregnancy is very high risk and as the scan shows placenta all around we need to repeat ultrasound at around 20weeks to again see the location of placenta and further management will be decided then accordingly.If at the moment you dnt have any.bleeding so dnt worry but still if you feel any pain in your tummy,bleeding start or you you not feeling well in tourself,do contqct the dr immediately.
for now start folic acid 400mcg and have a good rest and eat healthy diet as well.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories