Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecology

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 26 Years old, lahore

I had one week pregnancy. I consumed breeky pills for abortion. I got my periods(bleeding)on 12 june and its the 16 day of my bleeding. Abdominal pain is there but not consumed any pain killer. When will the bleeding stop?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsen

Dr. Uzma Mohsen - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

few days after.

Gynecologist in London - Dr. Aqsa Mandvia

Dr. Aqsa Mandvia - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG I & II | London

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

hello..
sorry to hear that
bleeding takes around 3-4weeks to stop make sure you use effective contraception to avoid unplan pregnancy

I took prior contraceptive tab having salt levonorgestrel USP within initial 72 hours of mating but still My test was positive. After that I consumed abortion pills and bleeding started. During this whole bleeding period i did not take any contraceptive.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Aisha Rabbani

Dr. Aisha Rabbani - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gyne & Obs) | Islamabad

review-stars

62 Positive Reviews

Dear patient you need to have ultrasound of pelvis. Do you have any reduction in bleeding over a days you need further medicines. Tc

I didn’t get any ultrasound but from two days there is a reduction in bleeding

4 years ago

MBBS, FCPS (Gyne & Obs) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 62 Positive Reviews

Now if its reduction in periods you can wait for week. It can settle. Do consult with your doctor for contraception after that. Tc

4 years ago

Thank you much. You are saviour. Lastly, mujhay abdominal pain kabhi bhi start hi jati hai and its so bad. I can tell you. My doctor asked me to take brufen, calci 1000 and novidat. The irony is she just got covid + today I can’t visit her

4 years ago

My appetite has also been affected because of this. Kuch khanay ko dil nahi karta.

4 years ago

MBBS, FCPS (Gyne & Obs) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 62 Positive Reviews

Dear patient I want to ask details if you consult and than I can tell you further medicines. Take care

4 years ago

Sure Dr Aisha, May I know can I see you in Lahore or are you Islamabad based? In the latter case how can I get in touch with you. Let me know so that I can make an appointment

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD(Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound), | Islamabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

Aoa
u need to do full bladder pelvic scan-along wth serum bhcg-two blood tests done wth the gap of forty eight hours for confirmation of miscarriage...bleeding ll continue if u hv entered threatened miscarriage or pieces r left inside...so attend to ur OBG Clinic fr further management-prolonged bleeding can end up in anemia and retained POCs can end up in infections tht r then treated v aggressively-so better avoid home medication and c ur OBG immediately...
all the best...
tc

Thank you for taking out time to respond.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Lahore

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear u need to be checked and to have ultrasound as still inside retained products present and how much as need Evacuation or medical intervention.
-start iron supplements, ferrous sulphate 1+0+1.
-tab postan for pain if unbearable.
-have cbc to check heaemoglobin.
-excessive bleeding could be harmful so better to have one urgent visit to gynae Emergency for detailed evaluation and intervention accordingly.
-"best of luck.
-

Dr do I need to get a transvaginal pelvic scan for this or a normal one with gel would be good enough? As I’m bleeding

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories