Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Folic Acid

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Islamabad

Hello, I did a strip test and found out I’m pregnant. My last period was 20th-27th July. Is it safe to take Folic acid 5mg or just 400mg? Please mention brand name and dosage of folic acid. My Pregnancy app is showing I’m 5 weeks pregnant. I will be visiting they gynecologist next week but I want to start folic acid now.

Which week should I go for ultrasound?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor

Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics), MCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Lahore

review-stars

86 Positive Reviews

Aoa u can take Tablet ibert folic one daily. Scan at 10weeks. Thsnks


1

0

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rakhshanda Nahid

Dr. Rakhshanda Nahid - Gynecologist

MBBS, DOWH, MRCP, MRCOG part 2 | Lahore

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Congratulations on getting positive pregnancy test.Take folic acid 5 mg once a day,brand name Deefol or cybela.Do ultrasound any time after 8 weeks of pregnancy.


1

0

Attach Photo here: