Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Lahore
I have been married since 2years and have been sexually active with my husband on and off , but Abhi rukhsati nahi hui , in last year I used yaz tablets for a while , my periods are on time . Meri Rukhsati hy within 1 month , and I want to do a fertility tests before rukhsati, kindly suggest me the tests so that I can know how much fertile I am these days
Aoa Before u were not planning for pregnancy and were using contraceptive treatment. Now if your cycle is regular and planning for pregnancy. Relax give your self 6 months and then have tests after consultation. Thank you
On the day 1-3 of periods get the following tests
FSH, LH, TSH, Testosterone, AMH and Prolactin.
Get a pelvic scan on day 12 as well
86 Positive Reviews