Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Excessive Vomiting

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

It's my first pregnancy. I am 17 weeker 6 days. Hyperemesis gravidarum ki patient hun. Doctor ne shuru se he onset 8 mg aur esso 40 mg BID di hui hai. Ek month pehle kaha tha mjhe k dose ab OD krlo. Mgr mein ne jaisay he ki to tabyat dubara bigar hai. My doctor is out of city now. I want to ask k longterm pe in dono dawaon ka istemal fetal growth k liye nuqsan-deh to nahi?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Lahore

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear hyperemesis need to be treated otherwise side effects of recurrent vormitings makes electrolytes imbalance,lathargic and affects fetal growth.
- onset is odensterone need to be taken with precautions in heart and liver disease .gradually reduce it's dependency .
-Esso also to reduce nausea effects. acidity but can cause diahrea and skin rash .gradually reduce dose and have cold milk before breakfast and before sleep .
long term use make u dependant on drugs and with medicines symmotoms occur so gradually reduce dose and then quit as Soo as possible .
keep attention on General health as well.
- best of Luck.

Thank you so much, Dr.

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS | MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Diploma (Health Professions Education) | FRCOG | | Lahore

review-stars

212 Positive Reviews

You can use them continuously for vomiting along with vitamins. They don’t effect baby.

Thank you so much, Dr.

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories