Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Endometriosis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

Asalamualikum kindly post this as anonymous I need adviced I m 24 and it has been almost 2 year for my marriage I have endometriosis cyst in my both overies befor marriage it hurt me alot during my menstrual cycle then I went to the gyne she gave me medicine because of this the size of cyst stop growing she also said go for ivf I visited to her after marriage too then from January I started my ivf treatment In January the result of hormones was amazing then I skipped 2 months in April I again start my treatment during that my BP was so low but treatment goes well but after that my body is not stable to take any dose all the time I feel down, weakness, I tried to start my treatment again in June but again my heartbeat is low, my BP low what to do so I skipped my treatment I was worried about pregnancy? Can I conceived with my cyst all dr said you can do because it Doesn't harm your body what should I do again change my gyne? Or any medicine for follicles?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rubab Khalid

Dr. Rubab Khalid - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS, MROCG | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Hello. I can very well imagine the agony you are going through. Can you describe which specific treatment have you been taking? I do not understand why were you asked to go for IVF? And this treatment does not continue the way you have described. We need more information, regarding your husband semen analysis result, your BMI to name a few. Could you recall the names of the drug which will be helpful to know the possible cause of your lowered BP. How was your endometriosis confirmed? Did you have a laparoscopy? If so can you upload all the work up done, so your management can be taken further. Thanks

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, Diploma in Gynae and Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Thanks you can have another opinion from some other gynecologist

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD(Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound), | Islamabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

Aoa
most of the treatments given for endometriosis actually suppresses ur ovarian activity...so now the real concern is about the size of ur endometriotic cysts and the stage of endometriosis...hv u done ur tubal patency test?and husband semen analysis...
so depending upon the above ur further management and treatment ll b decided...
tc...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories