Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Discharge During Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 26, Karachi

I am 10 weeks pregnant. I feel vaginal discharge which is increasing from the last two days. the discharge is sometimes watery and some times its milky and sticky, there is no odor or itch but I feel discomfort because of this. please advise. waiting for your response thank you.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Abeda Ariff

Dr. Abeda Ariff - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Karachi

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

this needs to be evaluated by a gynecologist.


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

U should get check up


0

0

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS | MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Diploma (Health Professions Education) | FRCOG | | Lahore

review-stars

240 Positive Reviews

It’s better to get a high vaginally swab of discharge to be tested so that antibiotics are given accordingly if needed. Visit your gynaecologist for it.


0

0

Attach Photo here: