Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Bleeding After C Section

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 29 Years old, Lahore

I had my c section 2 months before. After operation I had on & off bleeding for 42,43 days. For last 15,16 days, I had no bleeding at all. But from yesterday I have started having spots again. Very little bleeding just spotting. And I have recurring UTI too. Is this normal or should any tests be done?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor

Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics), MCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Lahore

review-stars

86 Positive Reviews

Aoa treatment for UTI is must. Have it. Regarding bleeding u may have started your periods. Write down the dates. Thanks


0

0

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor
Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics), MCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

Rad the post plz

1 year ago

Member

Member


What is the treatment for UTI. I am having cranberry sachets.

1 year ago

Member

Member


Is it normal that bleeding happens for one day and then there is little spotting now and then.

1 year ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS | MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Diploma (Health Professions Education) | FRCOG | | Lahore

review-stars

240 Positive Reviews

If bleeding continues fir more than a week then you will be needing medicines to stop it. Get urine culture sensitivity for infection.


0

0

Member of Marham-Forum

Get urine culture and pelvic scan


0

0

Attach Photo here: