Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Baby Movements

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Lahore

Dear Doc, Aoa. I am 26week+1 day pregnant Alhamdulilah. I would like to know about the baby movements. Some times i find the good movements and sometimes it is very sluggish. Is it fine? Also, the pattern is changed almost after two days. I would like to know do external activities of mother effect on baby movements? As its my first pregnancy, i started panicking when i find the changed pattern. I am a working lady. Sometimes by sitting whole day cz me a bad pain in leg and abdomen which moves towards vagina. How to avoid this? Thank you for your help. Plus

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Sobia Shahid

Dr. Sobia Shahid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology), MRCOG1 | Faisalabad

review-stars

249 Positive Reviews

yes uts normal for thus period of pregnancy ... yes all your actions will effect the baby movement like if yiur are happy and active baby will behave same. if you will be in stress baby will be slow tooo

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Sadia Nawab

Dr. Sadia Nawab - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

baby movements changes with maternal intake of food rest and some drugs..also its alright that pattern changes as far as mivements are there nothing to worry..the pain u are getting is that of ligaments which are being streched..try to take some walk or move about after some time of work..ull feel better.still if u are having pain can take tab panadol.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Romana Amir

Dr. Romana Amir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

220 Positive Reviews

salaam. normal baby movements 10 to 12times.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Malik

Dr. Saima Malik - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Dear This is normal pattern as ur working lady so sometimes not noticing when busy For pain bearable do nothing but when causing discomfort take 2 tab paracetamol or pandol plain aviod sitting prolonged time do some walk at intervals

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories