Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Allergy /contraception

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Islamabad

Im facing heavy periods after my 2nd Cesarean Its been 8months I visited a dr she said you are having infection and you are allergic to condom. I have doubts bcz aftr my 1 st bany I didnt use condom or any other contraceptive method at that time I faced same heavy bleeding in periods and stabbing pain in stitches area.

So can you please guide how to know that is it bcz of condom allergy or its something else? If it is bcz of condom so what other thing to use? I dont want ro go for pills or inserting any coil As I have extra sensitive skin and I get infections more often

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD(Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound), | Islamabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

Aoa
use latex free hypoallergenic condoms-ok fr periods problem u need to consult as it can b managed aft essential investigations and medicines...
tc

where is it available and of which brand

4 years ago

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD(Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound), | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 46 Positive Reviews

tht i dont knw but its available here in Islamabad in all good pharmacies-but these call the pharmacy first-confirm the availibility and then go to buy wth ur personal protective equipment...

4 years ago

I mean should I ask the pharmacist like is the hypo allergic condom available or not? by this way.. or it have any other name or brand.. and if there are any brands which u think are available with d Watson or Shaheen. please share the names thx

4 years ago

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD(Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound), | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 46 Positive Reviews

i dont know the names-u better ask fr hypoallergenic and latex free-its always written on the pack...

4 years ago

actually aesay ja k pochny sy sharam aty bndy ko agar koi specific names hon tou it would b much easier any how thx

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, Diploma in Gynae and Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Thanks you should do us for pelvic pathology nd take ponston two days before periods nd two days during periods nd cap Daflon twice a day for three or four days during periods

Homeopath in Khanewal - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Khanewal

review-stars

238 Positive Reviews

Please consult online through marham helpline
http://bit.do/what-is-homeopathic

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Sheema Rahim

Dr. Sheema Rahim - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS GYNAECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS | Islamabad

Aoa,you can use either non latex codomes available athttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.shoppingbag.pk/search/non-latex-condom.html&ved=2ahUKEwi83ZHklebpAhUz8uAKHW_jBrMQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw17Gs1GQHT_5MiNZBI0gi5m&cshid=042-32591427,
Or subdermal implanon
And for heavy periods go for pelvic pathology
Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories