Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on 3 Months Pregnant

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, QUETTA

AoA Dr. I need ur precious opinion on my Gynacologist prescription, I am 14 week 2 days pregnant i was using Duphaston and M.folate since start of pregnancy on this visit dr said everything is MashAllah normal, since i was facing severe leg and foot cramps she suggested CAC 1000, Evion 400 mg, and Pregnavit supplements along with duphaston 10 Mg and M.folte which i was already using. Is it ok to eat Evion 400 mg in pregnancy? Pregnavit also contain folate and iron and I am using M.folate Too, will it cause any harm? Or should i continue this prescription?

Gynecologist in Wah Cantt - Dr. Saima Tabasum

Dr. Saima Tabasum - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Gynecology) | Wah Cantt

yes

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Romana Amir

Dr. Romana Amir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

220 Positive Reviews

salaam. the above mention drugs are safe in pregnancy. what i do is that i prescribe iron and calcium only which is required. for leg pain u can start leg massage with olive oil and any topical pain killer. in shaa Allah pain will settle in a very short time.

W.salam Madam i studied Google that Vitamin E has nothing to do with pregnancy? Rather it can rupture amniotic fluid. Thats why i was confused. I was also confused while taking double dose of iron via Pregnavit and M.folate

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Razia Anees

Dr. Razia Anees - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Gynecology) | Hyderabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

no harm

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Naila Burney

don't start Pregnavit supplements , other medicines you are taking are enough plus a balance diet

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories