Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Un Explained Shortness Of Breath

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 23, karachu

salam me aj bahar gaya grocery shopping k lye to mujhe sweating start hogai ek dam aur sans mouth se khench k leni par rahi thi or pori nhi arahi thi sans chest k bech me atak rahi thi phr jab ghar aya to theek hogya ab koi bhe activity krta hon to mujhe ye masla hota ha sans khench k zor lga kr muh se leni parti hai aur us waqt seeti ki awaz bhe bajti muh se. History hypertensive taking bynevol 5 mg Dust allergy hai mujhe naak band rehti zada tar aur excessive mucus build up hota white clear.. aur stomach issue kabhi constipation to kbhi loose stools aur burping mostly khana hazam sahi se nahi hota. if any gastero or pulmonologist can guide me i will be thankful to him/her.

Pediatrician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Hafeez

take tab .Fexet
and Myteka 10mg od

sir i'm taking montiget 10 mg daily at night should i start the following medicines prescribed by you?

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Jeddah - Dr. Shaista Ali Siddiqui

Dr. Shaista Ali Siddiqui - General Practitioner

MBBS, MSc (UK) | Jeddah

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

you need to get yourself checked by a doctor who can examine you ..are you 23 years old and hypertensive?

yes ma'm i got checked in 2019 by GP same issue occured he investigated each and every test like ecg echo kidney doppler lfts rfts urea every report was clear and he said that its essential hypertension because of your family history and prescribed me beta blocker bynevol 5 mg since then i'm taking that daily. but now this issue has begun again. i'm tired of visiting GP again and again he says its bronchitis last time when i visited i completed azomax course for 5 days and jardin d montiget but still this thing is happening

4 years ago

sorry ma'm for that number in the begining i meant to say i got checked in twenty ninteen

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Afnan Safdar Tarar

Since when you are experiencing shortness of breath? Any family history of asthma? I think your shortness of breath is due to tab bynevol it is a beta blocker and it can cause these respiratory problems, stop taking bynevol,for further consultations you can contact me thrugh marham thanks

sir no family history of asthma only my dad has dust allergy and same like that i'm allergic to dust smoke i experience runny nose in the morning or evening. and sir i'm taking bynevol after GP prescribed me in 2019 i'm experiencing this since 1 week i have visited GP twice he prescribed me azomax jarding d montiget for 5 days i have done that but still problem exists when i go out or engage in physical activity this sweating with unable to catch a breath happens

4 years ago

Your antihypertensive medicine is causing this your , you can switch to other antihypertensive medicine your symptoms will b gone.

4 years ago

sir actually i also feel heart palpitations fast heart beat he prescribed me softvasc first but due to tachycardia problem he then prescribed beta blocker

4 years ago

What is your usual heart rate?and how sofvasc responded?

4 years ago

sir without medicines it goes up to 100 110 sir softvasc didnt worked i was experiencing high bp 140/90 after taking that with heart rate over 100

4 years ago

sir after taking bynevol it is around 80bpm

4 years ago

You need a detail history and fallowup you can contact me thrugh marham thanks

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Faisalabad - Dr. Waqar Chaudhary

kindly do ECG nd chest xray
nd consult with me through Marham
042-32591427,

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Bakhtawer Mehmood

Allergy and seeti ki awaz indicate some respiratory issue. Any history of asthma in the family or has this shortness of breath happened before? Gastric issue looks like Irritable Bowel Syndrome but I'll need a better history to confirm. Any history of anxiety issue or personal stress?
You can contact me on
WhatsApp 042-32591427,

yes mam since i'm at home from 3 months i have started over thinking and due to this problem i have developed health anxiety

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Bakhtawer Mehmood

Anxiety can actually lead to Irritable Bowel syndrome in which you have all the gastric issues that u mentioned. Shortness of breath needs to be further evaiuated of its worsening allergies or something that else

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Sabin

Do you smoke ?? Kindly get an chest x ray and follow up with me. It could be asthma. Medicine you are taking could exacerbate asthma but it’s not necessary . Take online appointment with me so that we can discuss more on this

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

| MBBS | | Lahore

review-stars

102 Positive Reviews

U can contact me through marham by online consultation for proper treatment..

042-32591427,

General Practitioner in Islamabad - Dr. Aamir Karim

Dr. Aamir Karim - General Practitioner

MBBS, Psychiatric Counseling | Islamabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Assalamualaikum. Please apnay akhri akhri medical kaghzaat reports whatsapp kero. my whatsapp: Zero three one five five zero five five zero zero two. Wassalam.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories