Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Chest And Throat Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 25, rawalpindi

Hi, I had fever and body ache from past few days. I took tablets, my fever n pain is better now but my chest got infected too. I Dont have flu or dry cough but I've a severe pain in chest and I feel difficulty in breathing. Last night due to shortness of breathing I got nebulised at home. I don't have any travel history neither I left my home from past few months. But my siblings frequently go outside to perform daily chores. I'm worried about my chest pain n shortness of breathe issue. I don't want to go for a medical checkup as it scares me. Im taking steams, gargling too n took kalonji as well. Please suggest me medicines or is it the symptom of Covid-19? The thought of this pandemic gives me panic attacks n results in shortness of breathing. Please help me out. Many thanks.

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Naveed Aslam

Aa

Please book an online appointment with me for further consultation.

ws

General Practitioner in Islamabad - Dr. Sultan Furhad Pasha

Is your cough dry or productive
U jave pain in throat or not

I don't have cough and flu. It's just pain in chest

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Dera Ismail Khan - Dr. Muhammad Rizwan Ullah Khan

you should go for ecg to rule out cardiovascular event

General Practitioner in Islamabad - Dr. Syed Ather Ali Shah

It is always a better idea to get yourself tested for COVID-19, there are plenty labs giving home services. Apart from nebulization, which medications have you used?

I took panadol, regulair, softin and penbritin. Fever is fine but still have chest pain

4 years ago

fair enough. How is your breathing and nature of pain?

4 years ago

I'm feeling better ATM. no cough no flu alhamdulilah but this mild chest pain is my matter of concern n bothers me alot.

4 years ago

Throat pain too but that's also normal.

4 years ago

Carry on Tab. Panadol gor mild to moderate pain and warm fluids. Avoid interaction with family members and if the pain does not settle down, Go for home testing for COVID.
Nothing to worry at the moment, hopefully.

4 years ago

Sure thing. Thanks a bunch.

4 years ago

One more thing please. I've severe anxiety n depression issues n I'm taking medicines for them too. But currently the fear of this pandemic causes panic attacks too. Can I take jibrone tablet for mental relaxation?

4 years ago

It would be lovely if you can book an online consultation for all your detailed queries and answers.

4 years ago

I practise psychotherapy at another forum too.

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Sirhan Zaib

Given your past fever, and the current rate of infection corona virus infection needs to be considered.
If you dont have shortness of breath at the moment you can isolate yourself at home and get following tests
Cbc, d dimer, CRP and chest xray, pcr for covid
If at any time you experience worsening of breathing kindly go to nearest hoapital ER

General Practitioner in Jeddah - Dr. Sara Bakhtiar

You should get tested for covid 19 and of the shortness of breath prevails , u should get your chest examined as well as get your oxygen Saturation checked . Meanwhile , isolate yourself from others in your home till you know for sure if u have corona or not. Please do get tested and follow the quarantine at home protocol

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Lubna Masroor

firstly go for covid-19 and CBC test.Dont take any risk.But be focused on your symptoms. Now to be on the safe side Start Azomax 500mg once daily this will help your symptoms plus Mucosolvent sachet every day, panadol, surbex-z, cac 1000 daily till the reports come. tc

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. S Mehak

get ur covid pcr done then report me
u can undergo self isolation till ur report comes the further treatment will be carried ok 🙂

General Practitioner in Peshawar - Dr. Sara Ali Khan

Dr. Sara Ali Khan - General Practitioner

MBBS, FCPS (Training Complete) | Peshawar

kindly get tested for covid 19 and isolate urself. use remedies at home and consult physician for proper treatmnet course

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Maheen Altaf

You should get tested for covid-19 and isolate yourself. Covid-19 has now spread locally more than in travellers. It will take 2 weeks of isolation and self care or if you have shortness of breath frequently you may need hosp admission.
but it will heal in 2 weeks. No need to panic. you are young you can recover easily but if you wouldn't isolate yourself any young child or elderly person can contract it from you and it may be difficult for them to recover.

General Practitioner in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Rabia Haque

Dr. Rabia Haque - General Practitioner

MBBS | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

get tested for covid 19 immediately

General Physician in Gujranwala - Dr. Ali Zain

Do some basic test, cbc crp chest xray and ecg. Be brave go to near by doctor and get proper examination there.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Salman Hameed

First of all Isolate yourself at Home and take Strict Precautionary Measures like good personal hygiene, face mask & social distancing. Do not Nebulise or take Steam while others are around. Do all this in an Isolated Room. Get yourself Tested for Covid 19 & get a Chest X-Ray Done. Start Tab Panadol for Fever Bodyaches & Tab Kestine 10mg Twice Daily. As you are experiencing shortness of Breath & Pain you should start Antibiotics Too. Please be brave & consult a Physician & always remember sirf Allah hy Shifa ata karta hai or Bemari bhi usi ki taraf se hoti.
I hope I answered all your queries. Regards.

JazakAllah

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Anum Sarwat

Dr. Anum Sarwat - General Practitioner

MBBS, D.F.M (Diploma Family Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

u should go for chest xray and covid test as u hv fever,body ache and chest pain

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Maryam Dawood

Just relax if you will panic things will get worse..you should go for COVID-19 test and keep your self hydrated and nebulise regularly and wait for the result...and after the result act accordingly

General Practitioner in Rawalpindi - Dr. Imran Asghar Malik

Have a chest X-ray done. And also cbc/esr and corona if symptoms don’t relieve.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories