Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Lahore
Hi!I have been having very severe headaches and pain in upper lip, around the nose and eye area owing to self-diagnosed sinusitis. The pain gets so bad that sometimes it feels as though there is a physical blockage behind my forehead and such episodes heavily compromise my cognitive acuity too (to the point that i struggle articulating my thoughts). Besides, these symptoms are greatly aggravated by wearing a mask. Also, oftentimes I wake up feeling a great deal of pressure under my ribs which I suspect is due to the accumulation of mucus. I have been living with this debilitating condition for a while now cause didn't know what to do.Can you plz share the most likely diagnosis or tests/scans that i may need to get done to ascertain the root cause?Also, in addition to the diagnosis, if u could share the treatment options available that'd be great. Thanks!
May b due to hypersensitvty.u may contact no matter Online,Allah kareem
prescription can be given after online consultation. tests may not be required. need for tests will be determined after consultation which can be booked online.
hope it helps.
Ct scan PNS Take steam and xynocine nasal spray
257 Positive Reviews