Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Neck Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Wife, Female 21, Nawab shah

My wife facing neck pain issue since last 3 months . ( It is not permanent suddenly appear). We have tested for Thyroid and lipid profile. Thyroid value were in normal range. but in Lipid profile LDL was 122. What should need to be done. please guide. Thank you

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Huma Anjum

Dr. Huma Anjum - General Physician

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

please avoid neck pillow until her pain has resolved . Start tab Rotec 75 mg twice a day after meals . cap omega 40 mg in morning . cap thiolax twice a day , tab deltacotril thrice a day . restrict neck movement . i will advice her to use neck collar soft one for 3-4 hrs daily use this medicines for 7 days then follow up to change or reduce medicine with symptoms Thanks i will highly obliged if you will share your satisfactory reviews in this link . https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-physician/dr-huma-anjum/review-doctor

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Aqib Afzal Rana

LDL level should be less than 100 but LDL level from 100 to 129 are acceotable if patient is bot suffering with any other health issue. kindly tell the nature of neck pain and region of neck wjere there is pain. if it suddenly appears after sleep that is due to bad sleeping habit do not take high pillow and bad posture during sleep. for temporary relief take tab: voren 50mg subha sham tab: movex 2mg raat ko soty waqt and consult further with detail history

Thank you for reply. Pain appears suddenly from back neck to front and feels in right and left sides.

3 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Aqib Afzal Rana
Dr. Aqib Afzal Rana - General Physician

MBBS | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 18 Positive Reviews

take medicine as prescribed above. have some rest. dont spend much time on phone with your neck downwards. do neck exercise up down side by side slowly and thoroughly and no need to worry its not due to LDL. for LDL 122 kindly take dietry precautions by restrict meat and oily products and have neem garam pani me limo daal k piyen rozana aik glass. neend pori krein walk krein pani zyada piyen. let me know if there is any further problem

3 years ago

Physiotherapist in Gujranwala - Mr. Usama Ailyas

plz online consult me for proper exercises..

Physiotherapist in Lahore - Ms. Anam Zahra

Ms. Anam Zahra - Physiotherapist

DPT | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

Sudden neck pain could occur due to many reasons. Bad posture is one of them. This pain could be localized or radiating. LDL have nothing to do with it.
This case could be treated well with physiotherapy guidance and treatment.
Kindly book an appointment to discuss your case thoroughly.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories