Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Feet Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Husband, Male, 30 years old, Lahore

My husband's feet are getting worse day by day and they stinks so bad... he is facing this issue from past 2 weeks and his feet and hands sweat alot even in winters.. pictures are attached please suggest what should I do?

General Physician in Gujranwala - Dr. Abdul Basit Chaudhry

Dr. Abdul Basit Chaudhry - General Physician

MBBS, MD (Medicine), FTIDU(Japan), MRCP(UK), DMRD1, RPMDC | Gujranwala

review-stars

56 Positive Reviews

a case of fungal infaction. wash with warm water then dry and apply antifungal cream coltrimazole. and cap fungon 150 mg 1 weekly. for 6 weeks

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you sir

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP (PAK) | Lahore

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

dear worried person
need your complete history for proper treatment better is to take appointments or call through marham

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Wardah Tahir

dear .. please make sure that don't wear closed shoes throughout day.. 2ndly make them dry every time u wear boots.. it's basically because of long hours of wearing closed shoes.. for sweating u need to check his thyroid profile ..any medical condition he has or medications taken.. do let me know ?

Member of Marham-Forum

His is electrical engineer and job requires work on plant side so have to wear safety shoes all the time approx minimum 16 hours... secondly he has acidity and reflux problem from last three years and now its much better and settled down..other than that he doesn't have any problem.. Alhumdulilah

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories