Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Constipation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Lahore

20 years old female with paternal history of constipation. Happened to mr almost an year ago doc prescribed some meds and duphalac. It resolved then. But from 2 months now, i am constipated most of the time. If i take duphalac at night, pass loose stool in the morning and then feel like my rectal muscles have tightened. M always bloated. Belly is like 2 inches increased due to bloating and i feel hungry but due to my stomach or indigestion whatever i can't eat. Even water feels to retain in stomach

General Practitioner in Islamabad - Dr. Nida Zubair

Assalamoalaikum, hi, there could be multiple reasons for the said complaints. But given your age group, it just might be diet related. Also, I would require a detailed history about your cycle.
Though try to stop taking Syp. Duphalac, over long term use, it loses it's efficacy, and stops working for the individual.
If you would like to discuss in detail, an online appointment can be scheduled via Marham.

Member of Marham-Forum

my cycle is perfectly okay. If i stop duphalac i do not pass stool . Have tried isphagop garm pani etc.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP (PAK) | Lahore

review-stars

48 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history to treat your problems so take appointment through marham for proper treatment inshaAllah you will be better in couple of weeks

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Sidra Rafiq

Ms. Sidra Rafiq - Nutritionist

Doctor of Dietetics & Nutritional Sciences | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

Life stuck when you can't eat your fav dishes but no worries
Book an appointment to get your dietplan.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories