Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Anxiety And Panic Disorder

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, Thatta

I am suffering anxiety and Panic Disorder from three years , sometimes symptoms get worst thinking that this is last day for me . blood pressure goes down , seems that I will lose my control. went to emergency department after few hours become normal , all test are normal . I always think that there is no treatment or heal for my illness. weakness, , sweat in hands, breathing problem, dry throat, head lightness and chest tightness are main issue with me . I always fear to travel in local transport, I don't stay at any other city . I have been taking multiple type of antiperspirant prescribed by a psychiatrist but sometimes feel normal , sometimes thought control over me . please suggest what should I do specifically the situation on panic attack.

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Syed Sardar Ali

Dr. Syed Sardar Ali - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

370 Positive Reviews

atop all medication only take TAB MOTIVAL 1 bd


1

0

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

| DHMS | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

241 Positive Reviews

you must take Homeo medicine don't you worry its treatable completely after taking some medicine ap inshallah normal life guzarain gy book appointment with me


0

0

Member

Member


name medicine?

1 year ago

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum
Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

| DHMS | | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 61 Positive Reviews

need more detail kindly book appointment with me

1 year ago

Member

Member


okay

1 year ago

Attach Photo here: