Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Stomach Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 35 years old, Karachi

I have been in this problem since a month now. First it started bleeding in stool for 3 days. I consulted a doctor and he asked me to take Tranzamin for 2 days (3 times a day). Alhamdulillah bleeding was over. Then diarrhoea started so he asked me take flagyl for 5 days (2 times a day). After 3 days I couldn’t find much of a difference so I consulted another doctor. He asked me to stop flagyl and take Novidat and Entimizole DS for 3 days (2 times a day). Alhamdulillah stool got normal. After 4th day again when I started taking normal diet I used to go to washroom just after I ate anything. All this time I was travelling. I came back home after that. Started taking light food then, khichri and all. Alhamdulillah things started to get normal but sometimes I felt a bit heaviness In Center of my tummy. Now, sometimes it goes normal and sometimes again I have loose motions. Varies within whole week. Doctor said it’s just that “Maida itna support nahi kar raha, take light foods and limited d

Gastroenterologist in Rahim Yar Khan - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Kamran Farooq

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Kamran Farooq - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology) | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

please book my online consultation
your problems will be addressed properly
thanks


0

0

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

| DHMS | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

241 Positive Reviews

kindlybook an appointment inshallah your problem can be resolved


0

0

Attach Photo here: