Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Stomach Disorders

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Karachi

I am male, 32 from Karachi. I have a problem of stomach and bowel disorders from 2-3 years. My stomach produce a lot of gas and I have to fart 15-20 times a day. Another problem with me is that my stomach gets upset after every 7-10 days and results in loose motion therefore I have to take immodium capsule to control loose motion. I have a history of piles for which I had surgery (HALO/RAR Technique) 6 years ago. Now doctors say that my anal muscles have been disturbed after surgery. Recently, I had colonoscopy and anal manometry done as per advice from doctor (Reports attached). I am unable to understand what is the problem with me. Why my stomach gets upset all the time. Are there any tests required to diagnose this disease. Please guide what tests should I go for to detect the problems with my stomach or intestines. I would be very thankful

General Practitioner in Hafizabad - Dr. M Faraz Ul Islam

Tab Cemit (1+1+1)
Cap Risek 40mg (before breakfast)
Syrup Gaviscon ( 2+2+2)
You can contact me For Further queries: https://instagram.com/dr.mfarazulislam?igshid=2f191tkdshja

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Shah Nawaz

Bolood cpe our hpyloria Elsa karna our is Tim ye madicon us Kare tab muscota 100

Gastroenterologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Binish Hassan

Dr. Binish Hassan - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

128 Positive Reviews

Salam
Do u have any food related stomach upset or it get upset cz of any thing u eat??
Secondly do u feel peigatsric pain or fullness or early hands off to good or burning after food??
Do u previously had any such problems?? Andy dirrhea, food allergies?? Any lactulose intoremce???

Member of Marham-Forum

I do not have any specific food related stomach upset. My stomach gets upset after eating anything. And, I do not feel peigatsric pain or burning after food. I do not have any such problems in the past. My stool also differs in terms of color and shape on regular basis and my stomach produce a lot of gas. I am worried what is the problem with me. Please guide.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories