Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Lower Abdominal Pain And Swelling.. Left Untreated For Months

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 27 years old, Lahore

Aoa doctor my friend is 22 years old.. She is suffering from lower abdominal pain and this pain sometimes get sharp.. N there is swelling in lower abdomin too.. She misses her periods and after peeing during cleaning her vaginal she feels pain in lower abdomin.. I am embarrassed to say that she is unmarried but she was sexualy active in her past.. She feels very bad now.. If she feels bad for her parents that's why she is hiding her disease from everyone.. But she needs a proper medical care.. Any gynocologist here can plz help her and treat her by keeping her secret.. Plz

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Dr. Abdullah Bin Khalid

Dr. Abdullah Bin Khalid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroentrology), FCPS (Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

I think better to go and visit a gynecologist physically so that she can examine her and advise tests and treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

She is having infection leading to Pelvic inflammation which causes pain and she is missing periods.
Do Urine R/E and High Vaginal Swab test first. Any viginal discharge? if yes, color, odour, texture of it? burning while peeing?

It's her ultrasound.. She don't tell gyno that she was sexualy active.. Gynocologist tell her that there is infection by seeing her ultrasound..

4 years ago

Still swab test is required or not?? Yes there is vaginal discharge but sometimes oder less and white mucus in pee.. Sometimes hot sensation in pee..

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories