Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Lower Abdominal Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

Assalamualaikum. I need help in resolving my issue.. I have constant lower abdominal pain. Pelvis area, belly button, and back.. Pain wont go away no matter how much antibiotic i would take..u/s always show either PID or fluid at cul de sac. I feel like living an abnormal life. Its beeb 2.3yrs i am trying to concieve reports are ok but no luck. Is there any way any test to rule out this lower abdominal pain i am literally fed up now. Two gynecologists have said that this chronic infection will go by its own once you concieve..Need an advise please

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP (PAK) | Lahore

review-stars

135 Positive Reviews

detailed history is required to find out the cause then it's treatment so take online video consultation with me and get rid of ur problems


0

0

Attach Photo here: