Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Lever Teat

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 32 years old, Lahore

My sis LFT test came up with high values pls diagnose

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Gastroenterologist in Sialkot - Dr. Junaid Mushtaq

Dr. Junaid Mushtaq - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroentrology) | Sialkot

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Kindly explain her symptoms. She has anemia (low blood level ) . Looks like due to lack of iron levels . So needs to test for iron.

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MRCP, FCPS Gastroenterology | Karachi

review-stars

54 Positive Reviews

Hello dear. good day.
Her LFTs are abnormal and there is long list of disorders that can cause abnormal tests. The common causes are Hepatitis B, Hepatittis C infection, fatty liver disease, and some metabolic disorders such as wilson and hemochromatosis disease. I dont want to make you nervous while telling you the list but It is required that I should have complete history before embarking on treatment. The other issue identified on blood test is suspicion of iron deficiency anemia or a thalesemia trait. I want you to check her Serum ferritin, serum iron and total iron binding capacity and transferrin saturation and hemoglobin electrophresis.These test will help us to diagnose the the underlying problem. For deranged liver function test I want you to give more information before I can suggest you investigation or treatment.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories