Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Heartburn, Backpain, Hotness Feeling And Acidic Throat, Slight Chills And Cold Hand Feet

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Karachi

Dear Doctors, my issue starts with hotness in Tummy/Stomach area. Sometimes this hot feeling radiates into back as well.

Slowly I feel like something is stuck in throat and have an acidic taste. Like something sour/Acidic is stuck in throat which I need to clear frequently.

In addition to this episode, sometimes body becomes hot especially the upper body. Sometimes this feeling is accompanied by shortness of breath and slight chills. Also, I extremities of hands and feet feel cold.

I also feel like the stomach is heavy or surrounded by some air.

These episodes come and go on irregular pattern with occurence of all or few of these steps.

After this episode, I feel fatigued and tired leaving myself without energy.

Burping and bloating is common.

Please note I had GERD for few weeks and I am taking Esso 40Mg daily.

Kindly help and tell me what might be the issue.

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Gastroenterologist in Attock - Dr. Noreen Azam

Dr. Noreen Azam - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroentology) | Attock

Aoa , take pelton thrice daily before meals and take esso 20 mg daily .. what abt ur sleep n behaviour is it agressive or normal ...

Any tests that I need to do with respect to this?

Sleep is good. Almost 8-10 Hours a day. But even then I feel I am fatigued throughout the day. Especially, during and after these episodes, I feel more stressed out.

Behaviour? You mean attitude and mood?. It is fine but when this happens, I tend to feel down/disturbed

4 years ago

Gastroenterologist in Attock - Dr. Noreen Azam
Dr. Noreen Azam - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroentology) | Attock | Book Appointment

Take pelton n esso for two weeks .. no tests needed at present

4 years ago

Thanks Dr. I visited Akuh, he also gave me Esso and Gaviscon. Asked for Pylori if symptoms persist for atleast two weeks. Thanks Team

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Any tests that I need to do with respect to this?

Sleep is good. Almost 8-10 Hours a day. But even then I feel I am fatigued throughout the day. Especially, during and after these episodes, I feel more stressed out.

Behaviour? You mean attitude and mood?. It is fine but when this happens, I tend to feel down/disturbed

Cardiologist in Karachi - Dr. Haris Chundrigar

Dr. Haris Chundrigar - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

also get your serum Hpylori antibodies done

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment