Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Digestive Problems

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 28, peshawar

it's been a year now I feel nauseous almost every day n lately I'm observing that my stool doesn't look healthy everything is d same d way it's eaten my body doesn't break down food I feel. I don't know which doctor to see for ds kind of problem plus I want to know if any tests or somthing so dt I can figure out if I have some food allergies or intolerance

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

| DHMS | | Rawalpindi

review-stars

241 Positive Reviews

medicine will resolve all your problems permanently. you will be able to eat everything and will able to live a normal healthy life InshaAllah.


0

0

Attach Photo here: