Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Conception

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 25, karachi

I wanted to know, I'm having some uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen when I bow down to do any thing since last two days, plus I yesterday I was having pain in my breast too. I'm married and had intercourse last week and it was day 14 after my period ended so is it any sign of pregnancy or something due to having intercourse or is it any thing else.

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD (Medicine), MCPS | Karachi

review-stars

384 Positive Reviews

w s all this possibilities are there. do the following test pregnancy test and ultrasound of pelvic area


0

0

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD (Medicine), MCPS | Karachi

review-stars

384 Positive Reviews

w s take appoitment via marham


0

0

Attach Photo here: