Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Bowel Obstruction Thrombosis

person-avatar

Asking for Wife, Female, 28 years old, Gulberg 3 Lahore

Severe fatty change in the liver. Cavernous transformation of the portal and mesenteric veins. Closed-loop obstruction of jejunal loops possibly related to adhesions. Mucosal thickening and oedema in the large bowel is suggestive of colitis. Minimal ascites

I'm worried about my wife. She delivered a baby on 10th of January and it's a normal delivery after 15 days her condition started to fall apart by having fever vomitting and pain in lower Abdominal. It's been three months she's suffering from vomitting nausea, lost her weight more than 16Kg in 3 months. On first CT scan we came to know she's having portal and renal vein thrombosis. Doctors heparinized her and gave her warfarin, later on she didn't settle down now on second CT scan we came to know there is evidence of chronic thrombosis of the portal and superior mesenteric veins with cavernous transformation. Doctors recommended Xarelto tablet. Still she's passing out vomitting. I've two questions here tell me is she having

Gastroenterologist in Sialkot - Dr. Junaid Mushtaq

Dr. Junaid Mushtaq - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroentrology) | Sialkot

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Well- i am sorry to hear that - I would recommend you to see a center where you can have MDT - so both gastroenterologist and IR can help you- if you can share CT scan - I could help you better . As with your description, looks like acute rather than chronic. And treatment plan is different for both. Here to help . Dr Junaid.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories