Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on High Triglycerides

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 36, Sialkot

Asalam-o-alikum my name is Shahzad Waris Ansari. 45 day back I had high blood pressure of 220/110 and when I go to hospital doctor do my ecg and normalize me and ask me for some blood test where I found my triglycerides was 348 and LDL also some high and HDL was low. next day I go to a doctor he give me omsana 10mg for blood pressure control and fenoget 65mg for controlling triglycerides. After using these medicines with full restricted diet and walk my triglycerides comes down to 224 in 30 days. then he give me lipiget 10mg and exotic 5/80. my problem is that from the day I start taking medicine my body is creating infilimation inside I feel heat in my body specially on hand and feets and always feeling tried/lazy.

kindly give me your opinions either continue same medicine or and doctor suggest me to move on other medicine. I can take appointment through video link. my contact number is 03338716812

Endocrinologist in Multan - Dr. Amir Bashir

Dr. Amir Bashir - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK), SCE Endocrinology and Diabetes (UK), Bsc Endocrinology and Diabetes, obesity management | Multan

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

Well likely these are secondary to medications.How is your blood pressure doing

between 100/55-120/75 I checked at evening mostly it is 105-115 only few time it go to 120

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

this is my first report

Member of Marham-Forum

this is my current report after 40 days

Endocrinologist in Quetta - Dr. Rahmat Ullah

Dr. Rahmat Ullah - Endocrinologist

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), MRCP-1(UK), Fellowship In Endocrinology, Fellowship In Diabetes, | Quetta

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

When lipiget (ie statin) and fenoget are combined, the side effect that body pain and tiredness increase alot. So I think you should stop fenoget and continue lipiget. By the way the tests ie Triglycerides, LDL and HDL were they done in fasting state or not?

in fasting sir

3 years ago

yes I feel always tired lazy and I lose my weight by excersize and diet from 100kg to 89kg in 40days

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

this was my first CBC before starting medicine but after 30 day when I give my blood sample for CBC it shows high eosinopil was 15%
from that day my doctor change my medicine from fenoget 65mg to lipiget 10mg

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Kanwal

Dr. Ayesha Kanwal - Homeopath

| DHMS | RHMP | | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Book appointment via marham ....u can cure high bp and cholestrol by the help of homeopathic medicines
Advice
HbA1c

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Adnan Kanpurwala

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Adnan Kanpurwala - Endocrinologist

MBBS, PGDS, DDM, MHM, MPHIL, MHPE, PhD Scholar | Karachi

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

Nothig to worry about. It's the side effects of the drugs. Plz consult for further workup. thanks

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Faisal Ilyas

Dr. Faisal Ilyas - Endocrinologist

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist) | Karachi

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

Kindly visit any of my clinics. I am sending you the schedule of my OPDs. Or consult me online via MARHAM

Thanks and Regards,

Dr Faisal Ilyas
Consultant Diabetologist and Endocrinologist

Member of Marham-Forum

this is my new report

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)